Chronic bronchitis, emphysema and COPD ('smoker's lung')
COPD- What is chronic bronchitis?
COPD -Chronic bronchitis is a chronic inflammatory condition in the lungs that causes the respiratory passages to be swollen and irritated, increases the mucus production and may damage the lungs. The symptoms are coughing and breathlessness, which will get worse over the years. These are know to be Lung's degenerations of Yin and Yang's Qi system.
COPD- Chronic bronchitis is chronic cough or mucus reproduction for at least three months. These are called Yin phlem.
The most important COPD- Chronic bronchitis treatment' is to quit smoking - most people who develop chronic bronchitis are smokers. When lung damage results in airflow restriction, the term 'COPD' (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) is used.
Why does a person get chronic bronchitis and COPD?
Smoking is the most important cause of chronic bronchitis. Other things that make it worse are air pollution and allergy. The seriousness of the disease depends on how much and for how long a person has been smoking.
What does COPD chronic bronchitis feel like?
- You cough a lot, sometimes daily.
- You easily get short of breath.
- Your sputum is thick and difficult to cough up.
|The Tole's COPD Chronic Bronchitis Herbal Medicine Treatment and Neuro Acupuncture COPD Chronic Bronchitis Treatment
What can I do myself on COPD Chronic Bronchitis?
- If you smoke: QUIT! It is never too late. Your doctor or pharmacist can provide advice on smoking cessation products and techniques.
- Avoid irritations in your surroundings, such as smoke.
- Make sure infections in the respiratory channels are treated immediately.
- Avoid passive smoking.
- The most important is to take THE TOLE'S COPD- Chronic bronchitis herbal medicine Treatment for regenerating the Lungs conditions. The COPD- Chronic bronchitis herbs medicine will regenerates the Lungs and clear up the dirt in the air passage way. When the Lungs are cleared from old obstruction and the Lungs Qi system regenerated, then your conditions will be reversed.